I. G. R.
- It was based in San Giorgio in Piano (Bologna).
- They presented a video game with its logo, maybe the only one, at the ENADA in Rome.
- We know they have designed a game, Scorpion, distributed by
- There are rumors about two other games (a
dot-muncher and a beat-em-up), but we don't find any concrete
- They should have closed in the 80's, perhaps in
Game set in a stereotyped Middle East (not politically correct). After
numerous attempts it has finally been faithfully emulated in MAME
thanks to Luca Elia. The emulation is complete starting from version
0.164 (digitized voice added).
The game is not listed because it never came out with the brand
IGR, but it is undoubtedly a project of this company, as show the
writings on the chips and the card. (Picture by tirino73).